Thursday, June 11, 2009

THIS JOE IS NOT SO AVERAGE! EDMONTON MAKEUP ARTIST

So, I am always looking for a great bargain.

My savy friend was checking out the JOE FRESH cosmetic line

sold at SUPERSTORE which had caught her attention:

WAS IT PRICE OR PACKAGING?

it is usually price than packaging.




Nothing is more than TWELVE DOLLARS CND. and the packaging is extremely simple.

one thing I wish is that their were some testers availble for the skin colors

and that there would have of been a waterproof or resistant mascara.

URGH!
I purchased four items:








Creme Foundation in LIGHT 3 and LIGHT 2.


Cheek tint in Peach.

Cheek tint in Nude.




I enjoyed the PINK and MILD YELLOW tones that have worked great for my models and my self.




My photographer KLYMENT TAN-uses such detailed cameras that pick up everything.
So my products must always look smooth.
I am not a fan of my work being airbrused-so I make sure my product finishes are optimal.

HD-THIS PRODUCT WAS SAFE! HOLLAR

  • Light 3 is great for my winter complexion-but now I am a summer.

the CHEEK TINTS are not too cremy the texture is like a melted crayon.


PEACH CHEEK TINT I used on my cousin Lily for her wedding day on her fair porceline skin giving her her that cranberry kissed winter glow. I used Nude-a highlighter that is shimmery and has a metalic like finish just above her cheek bones to fill out her face just a tad.

---The makeup lasted all night-although she has said that she has never had a problem with makeup coming off.


Below is a picture of Whitney J Grace an Extremely talented actor that I had the pleasure of working with for her latest head shot. Shot by Klyment Tan. I used Era Face R2, Joe fresh creme foundation Light 2, Lips by Rimmel, eyes Coastal Scents, Mascara YSL .




No comments: