Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NO POO! DIRTY IS SOOOOO FRESH!

FOR THE OILY
FOR THE LAZY
FOR THE SELDOM WASHERS
FOR THE FLAT HAIR HATERS
FOR THE BEACHY WAVY HAIR LOVERS
FOR MEN
FOR WOMAN
FOR THE SEXY
DRY SHAMPOO

If you haven't heard: or read from above
GET OUT OF YOUR ROCK
Dry Shampoo: DOES IT ALL
EXCEPTS PUTS POO IN YOUR HAIR
my top three:
Chatters Kingsway Mall
Ag FastFWD
Clean fressssssh scented: slightly like a citrus fruit salad
has very little color changing or enhancing qulaitites
not to dull!


available at Mousy Browns
Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo
In many different colors
I love love love the blondish and the white one
you can also use this to slightly give you a softer color
when your stylist is just alittle to busy!
My must have for any photo shoot
light scented.


The strongest scent out of them all
Has minimal but not dull shine.
Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo



What do I love love love:
it refreshes my styles instantly: it makes hair all volumised and bouncy.

I spray it hair that is already done at the roots and a little blow dry quickly
VOILA! VOLUME MUCH!
for those bouncy curls-even better!
oily bangs but don't want to wash your hair!
Dry shampoo to the rescue! My favourite for quick fixes has got to be
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE!
I just love that it comes in so many colors.

Happy No Pooing
Nikola

1 comment:

Amber Olmstead said...

My Fav!

AG Dry Shampoo=Life Saver