Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SALES SALES SALES!

I have been absolutley insane: all in the good ways!

Shopping is a huge passion of mine and sales always take the cake for me: so here are my favourite deals around Edmonton that you can still get in on:

Off of winter items: like my wonderful MARC JACOBS EAR MUFFS!


MENS AND WOMANS INCLUDING SHOES

It does not include cosmetics and Louis Vuiton
-but it is totally worth going.
I shop with Cindy and the Edmonton store and I shope with
Lori at the Vancouver Store-they are so awesome.

70% off-this is where you can load up on what Santa missed out on. Rumour has it that it is lasting till Januart 4th 2010.


ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH- 40% off everything in the store except fragrances.
- Although I think it maybe 30% now.
ALDO: Extra 30% off all sale and if you want to shop online which is usually better cause of
there awesome return policy it is free shipping.




MY ONLINE HAVEN http://www.sense.com/
is having 50% off some hot seletced designers like Kris Van Assche and Christopher Kane








HAPPY SHOPPING

Prince Nikolas

No comments: