Sunday, March 13, 2011

SUNDAY MUST HAVE!

Ahhhhh-The only topic that I actually am able to write about more than once.

SUNDAY MUST HAVE!
I have again-decided to talk about two more products that

DONT LEAVE MY KIT
EVER!

SHU UMEMURA HARD FORMULA

I only carry two eye brow products in my kit, and the Hard Formula is my go to product and then I follow with the second one for back up if I need a stronger coverage.

The hard formula in my kit is in only two color but available in three:
I buy Brown 3 and Seal Brown.

What is great is that you can go to your counter and they will hand sharpen it for you-but I just use a Shu Uemura pencil Sharpener which is the best-Japanese people really know how to work knives.

WHY?????????????
The hard formula only works when it comes into contact with the oils in the hair of your brows-resulting in a normal and natural finish.

I love it for when I need to create a very natural look but alot of filling like in extreme cases of white or color-less eye brows. Those blonder than blonder children and models who are famous for lightening their brows.

Purchased from Holt Renfrew http://www.holtrenfrew.com/

photo from http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_us/_en/makeup/brows/hard-formula.htm



Clayton Shagal Placyderm Cream

Newest to my kit-but I have replenished it twice.


For a great medium level moisturizer that is safe for most skin types this cream is excellent
-A LITTLE GOES A LOOOONG WAY-

It improves circulation, helps to prevent moisture loss-so it is not just a one time cream and also delivers intense hydration (WATER)

I have been doing alot of Bridal Campains this year and it seems that the glow is back-I generally like skin to glow on its' own and add just a bit more where needed or else it looks greasy-This product is amazing for allowing your skin to glow naturally on its' own. FANTASTIC-DUH!
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST FOR DRY SKIN-is what the website claims although I think they should add that it also ROCKS FOR DEHYDRATED SKIN!

Purchased from http://www.myocaremassageandspa.ca/Welcome.html go here for their phone number and location. ALSO-The BEST THAI MASSAGE IN EDMONTON
photo from:http://www.claytonshagal.com/products-surface-moisturizers.html

Happy Shopping

Prince!













No comments: