Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TUESDAY STUMBLE: ARMANI EXCHANGE


Armani Exchange doesn't make an appearence very often although their down to earth contemporary style will for sure this Spring: Infact I just order some low riding cargo pants-not low in the ass but in the croch so way lower.-

Dsquared has a great version of these pants too:

And what looks like to be Simon Nessman gracing our eyes! DROOL!

--if its not him I'm sorry but this guy is major!

Armani Exchange is opening up in West Edmonton Mall across from T&T taking over the Tristan & America space which relocated to Europa Boulavard joining the popular Urban and High Grade as well as the awesome beauty store Beauty Junky a must stop shop for any beauty lover.

photos from styletraxx.com and designescene.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you'll want to get a twitter button to your site. I just marked down the site, although I must do this by hand. Just my advice.

THE MODEST KINGDOM said...

Hi,
I would love to have a twitter button on my page-unfortunatley blogger says that its broken-but I will soon Hopefully, fingers crossed!