Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MARTHA STEWART AND WEDDING BELLS!

THIS IS LONG OVER DUE!
I am not going to lie.
Weddings are not my favourite beauty even.
If I say yes to doing your makeup, or what ever
*It is cause I like you*
Please don't destroy that relationship-by being an infamous
BRIDEZILLA!
which JENN AND TYLER WERE NOT!
My best friend Jenn ( below) and Tyler (her husband also below)
asked me to acompany her to NYC-after winning
 the pop up wedding
Styled by Martha Stewart Wedding and featured in Weddingbells.
OF COURSE I WOULD BE THERE!

Happy Tyler and Jenn-awww cutting their
picturesque cake (barely shown)
but who cares-look how white her teeth are.


Theo-did Jenns hair.
I sewed her extensions in.
Jen wears Era Face EveryDay foundation
Shu Uemura Soft Cross Eye lashes
Mac LipGlass in PURRRR
Blush in Armani Cream #1


This shot was in Weddingbells magazine.
Look at all those beautiful spring colors of pettles.
DROOL!
Our Meal at ONE in The Meat Packing District
SO DIVINE!
 I am still dreaming about the
Portabello stuffed ravioli in cream sauce.
OMG!
GTG


ME=BUSY=PARTIED THE NIGHT BEFORE!


JENN! So Stunning, and the happiest bride ever!
Thanks for not being all zilla, and trusting that we
were all there for you!
Her Dress-I have no Idea who made it or even her head piece.
But I know the hair piece is From BFF Tanja-from London.
Her dress is by absolutley Stunning!
this photo was also in Wedding belles
Tyler suit from : DERKS
 All photos are fom Mango Studio

1 comment:

Jennifer H said...

Great Makeup
Great Post